Thanks Boo


Princess T-Shirt: this shirt is suppose to light up and flash according to the beats of sound waves but unfortunately it doesn't work properly lol. It only flashes when you physically tap on the battery box LOL oh well, it's a fun shirt to have though :P (see pictures down below)

Skeleton Doll: His legs are bendable and his little arms can move up and down vertically! So cuteeee :D He has found a place next to my pillow (I can't remember when was the last time I had slept with a plush next to me haha this makes me feel like a little girl again)

Lady Speed Stick: it's a little inside joke of ours XD

Bath & Body Works Paris Amour Body Lotion: this stuff smells really good and it'll subtly last for a day (nothing overwhelming). I actually have another tube of the same thing that a friend gave to me for Christmas last year. I mainly use body lotion on my legs, specifically the calves because they tend to get dry easily.

Urban Decay Naked2 Palette: you all know what's coming up next right?! ;) Initially, I was going to buy this for myself after finals but the night before he left, he decided he wanted to buy me something because I bought him a jacket as his birthday present. He asked me if I had anything in mind and well....as you all know...I've been lusting over this palette for a long time so I told him about it. I am still in awe because this bloody thing is $60, but apparently he expected more - he wanted to buy me at least $150+ worth of stuff (which i did not let him lol) O_O.....So yes, I am quite touched :')


I took this picture during the day, so the blue lights aren't showing up nicely, but
it's still a pretty cool shirt. Not sure when I'll get to wear this though haha :P

Comments

  1. Ngaww, that's so sweet of your boyfriend to get you all of that :) So jelly of your Naked pallete! I think I'm the only person on Blogger who doesn't have one :( Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww you need to get it!!! at least one lol, it's a must have ;D

      Delete
  2. I would love to have the naked palette. I usually don't go to bath and body, but I went recently and stocked up on a bunch of sprays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha i wish i got it sooner but then again it's nice that i held it out and someone bought it for me XD I don't usually got BBW either but I think the next time i pass by i'd try some of their sprays and hand sanitizers! :P

      Delete
  3. How sweet! And as long as the deodorant is an inside joke then even sweeter in a weird way haha! Love that he wanted to spend more and you said no! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yeah and the fact that the deodorant is purposeful too LOL. XD he's a sweetie <3

      Delete
  4. You should do a review on the naked palette! I have the first but not really sure if I should get the second? Really great gifts so sweet :-)

    Mycrushcouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe the review is up now! I hope it helps in your decision on the second one. I really recommend it as I've debated on the same thing for the longest time lol. But it's really up to you :)

      Delete

Post a Comment