Camera, Lights, Pose.

Just wanted to share something new and exciting with you guys! It's my third time modeling and doing a photoshoot with some new friends I've made. I realized it's not as easy as it looks to pose naturally and gorgeously in front of the camera without feeling self-conscious and awkward....or maybe that's just me being camera shy lol. If it's something I'm getting out of this, I'm definitely learning how to be photogenic haha. There should be another set of photos coming in for me soon, but I'm not sure how those turned out. There's no particular reason for doing these photoshoots but just for fun (so no, I'm not trying to be an aspiring model)! :P

Also, the tutorial that I'm planning to do came from this photoshoot. The makeup artist used the Naked2 palette on us and told me exactly what colours and where she used it so that I can recreate the look. The makeup from here though, is fairly exaggerated to compensate for the bright lighting and camera but it's still a really pretty neutral daytime look. So stay tuned! :)









[Outfit Details: Old Navy Maxi Dress, Vintage Crochet Top, Forever 21 Floral Cuff, Zara Sandals]

Theme: Ethereal
Photographer: Sukhraj Bhattal & Tiana He
MUA: Charlene Olsem
MUA Assistant: Ingrid Young
Other Model: Lucy Xie

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. thanks! And I give all the credits to the amazing photographers haha :)

      Delete
  2. Those look amazing! You look gorgeous ♥

    And I completely agree with you; modelling isn't as easy as it looks! It's one thing to be taking your own pictures and know what you look like and delete unwanted ones after but it's a whole other thing to be modelling and having your pictures taken! aaaa

    However, I think the more you do it the more confident you become so go for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks love! Hahah exactly how I feel, I guess that's when the saying of "practice makes perfect" comes into play here. I'll just take on photoshoots as they come. It's a fun experience :P

      Delete
  3. Oooh I love the last one! I can't imagine ever being a model on a photoshoot but it looks like a really eye-opening and fun experience, even if it is challenging and definitely not as easy as it might look! Looking forward to your Naked2 tutorial :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never thought I'd become a model for any photoshoot either, it just happened by chance of meeting and knowing people who are into photography haha XP

      Delete
  4. fantastic pics! you look beautiful!

    do you want to follow each other (on bloglovin' and gfc)? let me know.
    see you around! xx

    www.apossiblefantasy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks! I'll check out your blog soon, thanks for stopping by! <3

      Delete
  5. GORGEOUS pictures! The last two are amazing! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. The photographs are very beautiful give that feeling of peace of tranquility and harmony. You look beautiful!

    Xoxo

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

  7. the pictures are amazing!
    followed you xx
    http://oliviiaaaaa.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for following, I followed you back - you have a cute blog! :)

      Delete
  8. Looks like you did just fine here! The lighting is perfect and the location pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha aww thanks :) i'm really camera shy though, I get all nervous and awkward but I'm working on it hehehe XD

      Delete
  9. very pretty, I really like the last couple photos especially with the lighting

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment