Poison Apple Candy

I decided to have a bit of fun and be a little creative with this particular nails of the day post. Like I have mentioned in my haul from before, red nails remind me of witches from the fairytales and with a little pose like this...I think I've proven my point - you can't get the same effect with other colors hahaha :P Anyway, jokes aside...The Color of Minnie is a true red colour that reminds of a jolly rancher candies or red lollipops. When I first put it on, it took me a while to get used to the bright red color because I even shy away from hot pink nail polishes on a regular basis but I'm actually enjoying the glossy apple red color on my nails right now, they look quite classy don't ya think? :3 




OPI - The Color of Minnie (from the Minnie Mouse Collection)

Comments

  1. This is a really great red, it does remind me of red candy! Very glossy and juicy looking :p And your hands are really elegantly placed in the pictures lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol i give credit to the nail polish, everything just seems more classy and elegant with it on XD

      Delete
  2. ooh the first photo is so fancy :D
    and i do love a good red manicure but not all the time, since it is quite bold. i also have a hard time removing all the red nail polish, cos it always seems to stain my fingers! but then i just go over it again with a new cotton bud with nail polish remover and its all good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh that sucks! I hope i can get away with this polish and that it doesn't stain my nails i hope my base coat can do its job properly lol but i guess i'll find out when i take this off. :P

      Delete
  3. That's such a pretty shade of red! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos and such a gorgeous red!!

    xo Courtney from StrawberreeSwing.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i LOVE a good red polish! thanks for sharing, i'm definitely gonna check this out! and beautiful photos!
    following u now, hope u'll follow back! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you and thanks for following! I'll definitely go check out your blog once I have the time in the midst of my finals, sorry for the delay! lol >_<

      Delete

Post a Comment