Sailor Chic



Stripe Tee - Zara Kids
Shorts - Forever 21
Lattice Necklace - H&M
Heart Ring - Forever 21

I think I've been on a roll lately with finding things that I haven't used or worn. For this outfit, it'd be my striped tee - it has been in my closet since last summer untouched and unloved until now haha :P This might be my new go-to summer outfit combination - casual but chic and effortless at the same time. I'm also loving the side braid hair style at the moment and I do see why it became so popular. Being a girl who is lazy and isn't good with hair, this side braid is fast and easy to do - you can't go wrong! It also instantly spices up everything and even makes my 1 day old hair presentable when in fact, it feels extremely nasty to me lol. 

Comments

  1. The necklace is amazing, love it!
    have a great weekend :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zara Kids?! You must be so skinny/small :P I have a shirt like this but I want yours! The high neckline suits it being paired with accessories. :) Also wouldn't mind your necklace either... :P xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I bought the largest size in the kids section which is made for ages 13-14 so really, I'm not crazily petite haha :P glad you like my outfit hehe <3

      Delete
  3. cute outfit! really love your necklace and ring <3

    Hope you have a fab day hun! ~ xx
    Chriissydollxo's Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. That necklace is adorable! If you want, check out my blog
    www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk, If you like it follow on GFC and Bloglovin, and I ALWAYS follow back xx – Vanessa Mae

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment