Classic vs Statement

I'm so excited to share this haul with you guys because I've been eyeing and drooling over these items for EVER. Seriously. I'm not exaggerating one bit. 

Oh by the way, before I jump in to the haul....in response to my last post since I got everyone wondering about my ethnicity, I first want to thank you guys for all the lovely comments! I am extremely flattered and all your guesses and input are greatly appreciated :) You guys are pretty close to the truth. I'm actually just Chinese (specifically, Cantonese) lol - nothing else, nothing exciting hahaha :3 <3 I think my circle lenses might have been deceiving so sorry - it would've probably been better if I wore normal contacts XD



These Zara Fringe Ankle Boots came out in the spring time and ever since I've laid my eyes upon them I could not stop thinking about how much it needs to come home with me lol. But I held it in, I refrained myself for months because the original price of these babies were $169!! =o=; They went on sale once already for $90, but I still couldn't bring myself to spending so much. But you know what they say, "if you love something, let it go, if it comes back it's yours forever~~" (Christina Aguilera anyone? I can never say this phrase without singing it haha) And yeap, they're mine alas for $70! YAY!! :D



Okay, so I haven't exactly drooled all over these shoes like the Zara ankle boots but I've always been on the look out for the perfect nude pumps so I was extremely excited when I saw these at Forever 21. These heels are also extremely soft and comfortable as far as I can tell. I never thought I'd buy chunky heels because they don't seem to be timeless enough for me but I think these made the mark cause the ankle strap and the colour is a given classic. While I was there, I also picked up a super adorable heart ring!


These heels are almost 6 inches tall!! I know I'll look like a giant again but I really like them!
Why are the cutest heels always HIGH heels?? >_<"


I'm surprised this size 7 ring actually fits my skinny fingers, usually I'm size 6 and even then...hollow rings like this are still loosely fitting in the right size but this fits like a loose size 6 which is quite odd. But of course, I'm not complaining hehe. It's been my lucky day, that's for sure ;D

Comments

  1. I love the nude heels! Pity we don't have F21 in Australia- though it's probably better for my finances that we don't! Hehe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww that sucks haha but I guess it's a good optimistic way to think about it XD and yeahh, i've been going poor so quickly ever since we got f21, h&m and sephora lol T___T

      Delete
  2. HAHA, I love how you used that Christina Aguilera quote. So true ;) I'm in love with those Zara booties, I like that the studs aren't uniform. I'm actually envisioning what clothes in my closet I would pair them with LOL.

    I guess I was half right about your ethnicity. :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL :D yeah but the nice thing about it is that it's not as hard as it looks - these booties instantly spices up everything! I was so excited I wore them out today already haha

      Delete
  3. I love those f21 shoes!! They don't make shoes in my size, so I always miss out on their cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww no that sucks cause their shoes are so cheap & affordable too :(

      Delete
  4. Wonderful, I love BOTH!! Very pretty and would go with most my outfits hehe ^^

    Thanks for sharing!!

    Love from your new follower, Emi

    http://emi-doll.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe yeap! And thanks for following love, it made my day! ^_^

      Delete
    2. Aww no problem I love your blog very much. And I will reply here too abotu the lenses.

      Violet coloured lenses, something I think that isn't too overpowering:
      http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Natural_Violet_p/b13-natural-vi.htm
      http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Geo_Angel_Violet_p/a8-cm831.htm
      http://www.pinkyparadise.com/Geo_Nudy_Violet_p/a4-ch621.htm

      Hope that helps ^^

      Love Emi.

      Delete
    3. Thank you for the recommendations and the links! I'll be looking into them hehehe :)

      Delete
  5. Such gorgeous shoes! It's great that you managed to nab those Zara booties at such a discount from the original price. Your willpower in holding off paid off :) And those Forever 21 heels are so beautiful, I'd pretty much never make it to standing position in them, but I'm sure you fare much better in them despite the height :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I think these forever 21 pumps aren't bad to stand/walk in though, the height is intimidating but the actual feel of it is only like walking in 3 inch heels because the platforms at the front is very high so I think this is fine. I just have to get past other people's stares and glares at a nearly 6 feet tall asian girl HAHAHA >_<

      Delete
  6. I'm also Cantonese!!!!xd Wow you mean HKd 70???!!! It's really worth-buying! :) I brought some necklaces form forever 21 too !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gosh, I wish they were $70 in HKD haha....they're $70 CDN lol!! I love the accessories from forever 21 - cheap but stylish and chic :)

      Delete
  7. OMG love these gorgeous shoes!!!!

    ang-closet365.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, I'm quite madly in love with them at the moment XD <3

      Delete
  8. I really love your new shoes!! i want a pair of beige once just like that!!

    love K

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Definitely, I think nude pumps are a MUST-have in every girl's wardrobe!! :)

      Delete
  9. I love your haul, items are lovely. Thank you for visting my blog, you have a nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you! I'm glad you like my blog & thanks for visiting <3 :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment