Minty



Mint Floral Collared Waterfall Blouse - H&M 
Black Cardigan - Garage
Leggings - Sirens
Skinny Belt - H&M
Bubble Bag - Chloe
Turquoise Studded Bangle - Forever 21
Gold & Black Beaded Bracelet - gift from Hong Kong
Red Brogue Boots - Zara

I bought this mint coloured blouse two weeks ago and it is probably my favourite purchase at the moment! The colour, the floral detailing on the collar, the waterfall effect, the pockets....everything is just perfect. I like how it can be versatile in such a way that you can dress it up or down and however you want depending on the occasion. Last weekend, was my pinky twin's birthday dinner and this was what I wore. At first, I was going to pair it with some leather shorts and floral tights underneath, but the weather was pretty nasty that day so I opted for some leggings and boots which still worked out fine :) Love, love, love this

Here's a little snapshot of us at nightmarket! We were so full from
dinner already, but we still bought food :P I had a stomach baby haha

Comments

  1. Love it! I got a similar ish mint top from H&M too haha. Love the collar! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! yeaa there's a lot of cute stuff at H&M :P

      Delete
  2. The mint dress is so pretty! Love the colour and the sheerness. The pockets and the collar detailing are really nice elements as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I've been looking eyeing out something like this for a while now hehe I'm probably gonna be wearing this really often during the summer :P

      Delete
  3. that collar is the cutest :) mint is the most beautiful shade! as for the elf palette, i think it's worth it because you get so much product and so many colours but you might find them not as pigmented as some other brands. As for staying power and creasing, I have no problems but I haven't tried them for a super long day/night out yet so they've yet to be truly tested haha. But I reccomend it !

    cocoandgarcon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for replying to my comment! I'll definitely go check out the elf palette then, it sounds great! :D

      Delete
  4. Im in love with your shirt. The color is lovely and the collar detail is just amazing

    www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks! The collar detailing was what caught my eyes - it's like love at first sight LOL. XD

      Delete
  5. I love your outfit here! The collar detail is a total win x

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just love this mint blouse.
    great blog btw.
    if u want we can follow each other?
    kisses,
    http://www.keepitstylishandsexy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are sweet!:)
    http://girlpearl12.blogspot.ro/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that blouse!!
    Great blog you have, check mine if you like.

    http://justdailythings.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment