Marry A Millionaire

There are three reasons as to why I love glitter polish so much...1) I love glitter & they are always the ones that captures my attention first; 2) It dries fast; and 3) mistakes are nearly invisible and super easy to fix with a quick layer over top! :D Marry A Millionaire by China Glaze is a gorgeous purple glitter polish. Aside from your regular micro sized circle shaped sparkles, it also contains small hair-like strips of turquoise and silver glitter that makes this polish stand out from the rest. Definitely something I don't see very often and I love it. 

On my nails, I only have one coat of Marry A Millionaire on top and 2 coats of OPI's Do You Lilac It? underneath.The finish of the glitter polish is rather rougher than most glitters I've tried - probably/mostly because the hair-like strips have a slight tendency to stick out from the surface. At first, I was only going to do an accent nail on my ring fingers...but then I wanted to see what it would be like if I had it on all my nails on one hand. Well, then comes the obvious...it was too pretty and blingy to pass up - so I did the other hand as well for a sense of completion hahaha. But now, I'm also forseeing how it would take forever to remove.......sigh~ =_=; What can I say....beauty is pain. 


Not sure why my camera is picking up the colour like it is more of a blue hue rather
than a true purple colour....please excuse the slight colour inaccuracy here and refer to the
picture below :P


OPI - Do You Lilac It?
This colour really reminds me of purple smarties lol...am I the only one??? 

Comments

  1. I'm a total glitter polish junkie as well, my eyes are immediately drawn to anything shiny and the denser and more colourful/varied the glitter, the better :p Really pretty match, the base coat complements the glitter perfectly :) Now that you point it out, the OPI colour does remind me of purple smarties! :p I just painted my nails another intense glitter polish so I can totally relate to the upcoming pain in removing it! But it's worth it I guess :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha I know right?! The more glitter a polish has the merrier :P Oh yeah, I saw your post about the Nicki Minaj Save Me polish. But I think yours seem to have more hairy strips than mine so I think you might have a harder time removing it cause I only used one coat of the glitter. And yes, the pretty-ness of glitter polish is definitely worth it lol XD

      Delete
  2. :D you very love glitter polishes !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Marry a Millionaire colour is so pretty!! I imagine this polish to be even prettier in real life because camera can never seem to do glitter polishes justice.

    I have oily skin and my favourite bb cream that I have tried so far would be the Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm BB Cream Triple Function (the bright pink one). This one has nice coverage but doesn't feel heavy or sticky, stays on for 8-9 hours and keeps oil at bay pretty well.

    xoxo
    Liz

    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely!! And since it's so sparkly & glittery, my old camera can't even focus properly on all the glitter details of my nails!

      Thanks for letting me know your favourite/recommendation! I'm a noobie to bb creams! I'll be looking into that one. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. wow love the china glaze polish!! funny thing is that, a couple days ago i put on the same opi purple polish and put a coat of purple glitter over top haha~ love how versatile glitter polish can be =) great post~ keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe, yeahh~ I love glitter polishes! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  5. I lovee glitters ~!! that purple shade is so hot ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ive been wanting the Do you lilac it color forever! Its sooo gorgeous! To answer your question I do have issues with Essie's Turquoise and Caicos color. Its streaky and its really not opaque. Its really frustrating because I love that color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh that sucks! I thought it was only me, but I guess that's how turquoise and caicos is.... :( it's a shame cause I love that colour as well but it's frustrating to apply so i don't use it as often as I'd like to!

      Delete
  7. I love glitter nail polishes as well! But removing it's a real pain in the butt! Someone should invent polish remover friendly glitter nail polish!

    I bought the same Do You Lilac It polish for my friend's birthday last year cause they reminded me of sweets!

    Ah Marry A Millionaire's sooo pretty.

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha I know right?!?! I think if someone made such an awesome invention, the majority of my stash would be glitter polishes! lol :P

      Delete
  8. OMG! Love the glitter on your nails! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment