First Day In The Office



Cardigan - Mariposa
Razor Back Tank - Forever 21
Trousers & Belt - H&M
Crossbody Bubble Bag - Chloe
Sunglasses & Flower Bangle - Forever 21


It was my first day volunteering yesterday and this was the outfit I came up with. Even though it's only a volunteer position, our clothing conduct is still regulated to office wear. After going through the orientation power point slides I realized I wasn't allowed to wear leggings, denim, shorts or sandals....and I just happened to wear my Zara sandals lol...oops. Now I'm having a hard time trying to figure out what I should wear to work....I ALWAYS wear leggings lol. If I don't wear leggings I'm in jeans. I mean, I understand jeans, shorts and sandals...but leggings too?? Really?! :( ....ugh, what am I going to do?! >_<" These are my only pair of trousers by the way lol.... -_-'

Anyways, my first day went by alright. There really isn't much exciting to data entry (not that I was expecting a whole lot but still)...within less than 2.5 hrs I finished 100 entries. Hopefully things will get better because I was the only volunteer in the afternoon shift and I was pretty bored being in this large cubicle all by myself....sigh~

Comments

  1. Love this outfit. I started out as a volunteer too but I'm lucky enough to wear leggings, denim and sandals to my workplace! (: Good luck & hope you wont be the only volunteer on your next shift. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) haha you are very lucky!! Maybe in time, hopefully they'll be more lenient with our clothing choices *crosses fingers* :P

      Delete
  2. this mostly white outfit is really fresh. I'm sure work will get better, hang in there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah, it's only the first day I'm sure things will get better :) and I'll get used to working in a real office environment!

      Delete
  3. great look, love this lind of trousers! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your office attire! Super chic and laid-back! I would be in a real jam if I couldn't wear leggings or jeans either!! Maybe you can have a season of pretty pleated maxi skirts! =)


    <3Jo of thelittledandy.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha, that's my problem right now XD Oooh thanks for the great idea! I'll go look out for some cute maxi skirts :)

      Delete
  5. Very nice outfit ! I want to see your Chloe bag :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I've featured my bag before from here: http://ad-astraaa.blogspot.ca/2011/10/getting-spoiled-on-thanksgiving.html

      Delete
  6. it looks great for work, normally i just wear plain basic tops with a pencil skirt to work.

    xo kerker
    The Ugly Moments

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the idea, I think I'm pretty much only left with the choices of skirts and this one trouser I have haha

      Delete
  7. No leggings?? I always find that leggings are sometimes a great way to look formal with the right shoes.

    But I do love the neutral white look! Really chic but office appropriate at the same time. =D

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! No idea why they wouldn't allow it...I guess someone might've worn it the wrong/inappropriate way in the office. I dunno.

      And thanks! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment