I Blow Cash Real Fast


If people say that girls tend to get crazy during that "time of the month", then other than those monthly visits I'm one crazy girl every four months as well when the semester ends LOL. If I was paid to be a professional procrastinator and money blower I'd be a millionaire by now hahaha.......sigh~ how much I wish .____." Anyways, the other day I went nail polish shopping with my giggly girlies and I picked up two China Glaze glitter polishes at a wholesale store for $4.50 CDN each. Apart from the planned shopping, something unexpectedly came up and I ended up spending a ton in one day >_<" I woke up to a call from my sister and apparently she was hair modelling for a friend at the ABA Show in the Vancouver Convention Center. So aside from modelling she was shopping and picked up a quite few things for me. hehe


Marry a Millionaire - from the Eye Candy Collection
The glitters in this polish is quite different so it was love at first sight and the name....don't
we all shopaholics wish? hahaha
Liquid Crystal - from the Prismatic Collection

I asked my sister to help me get quite a few things from the show...originally I asked for a few more items but some of them were not available or sold out. Anywho, I'm still ecstatic about this haul because all these items were sold at extremely low and discounted prices! The HR Tourmaline Ceramic Hair Straightener is only $45 CDN (vs $100+ for most flat irons), the Deborah Lippmann polishes are only $10 each (vs $20 before tax) and the OPI polish is only $4 (vs $8-8.50) !!! AND, no tax! What a steal!!!

My very first flat iron!! I'm so excited to use this! Hopefully I'll also be able to curl my hair
with it as well so then I don't have to invest in curling iron and save some mula!



These are hair diamonds that you flat iron to your hair! They are suppose to last 4-5 washes.
I guess I'll be putting my flat iron to use :D hehehe

Across the Universe was something I looked most forward to buying, but unfortunately
they were out of stock so I only ended up with these polishes....

I wanted to get this one because it has gold shimmer in it which makes it super a unique brown!

Wooden Shoe Like to Know? - from the Spring/Summer 2012 Holland Collection

Stay tuned for upcoming nail of the day posts featuring these polishes! And if you think I'd be stopping here with this crazy splurge....nope. LOL. My dear sweetie pies, please look out for a Japanese makeup haul in a few weeks! :D hahaha.

ps. if you can't tell already....i have a thing for glitter polishes :P too bad they are a pain to take off -__-"

Comments

  1. Liquid crystal looks gorgeous!! I wish I could try it! =D

    You're so lucky to be able to get everything at such low prices! It seems like you've saved almost $100 in this haul!

    ♡ M.May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heheh can't wait to put that on my nails!! Yeah, i've been pretty lucky with being able to purchase nail polishes at low prices! But I'm not sure about the future purchases as the ABA Show seems to only be a one time annual thing. :P

      Delete
  2. oooh glitter nail polishes! my fave kind hehe
    and ive been on the lookout for both the cg eye candy collection and dl - bad romance, they're such gorgeous colours :3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe i'm a sucker for glitter polishes as well!! They're always the first to catch my eyes :P

      Delete
  3. those glitter polishes are so pretty and chunky, i love it :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeap! i love them! too bad glitter polishes are a pain to remove :/

      Delete
  4. Haha I can relate. Shopping is so much fun. :) The deborah lipmann nail polishes are in such pretty colours. I think I'm becoming a fan of glitters now. They're so easy to apply, even if you do make a mistake because it's hardly noticeable. Yay!

    The hair diamonds are interesting. It's the first time I've heard about it, so if you do end up trying it, I would love to see how it turns out. ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HAHAHA YES! If you accidentally bang your nail into something, you can just easily layer another coat over it and voila~ it looks perfect again and you don't need to remove your whole entire nail just for a small scratch! lol. Another reason why i love glitter nail polish :P

      Yeahh, i never heard of them before until my sister bought it for me. I'll definitely snap a few photos when i try it out! :D

      Delete
  5. Amazing polish haul! :) Such great prices as well, I wish we could get deals/outlets like that here. Really curious about Bad Romance because I've heard Revlon Facets of Fuchsia/Scandalous is a dupe, wonder how it compares :) The bottle is gorgeous though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeahh, i never really knew about these places until recent. I wouldn't have even known the local wholesale nail polish store if it wasn't for my friend who is a nail polish addict! I guess you just have to look around on the internet for local places that wholesales for salons.

      I actually wanted to find the Revlon Facets of Fuchsia for the longest time! But I could never find it at my local drugstores and since DL was such a great deal, I decided to get it. I'm not sure how they compare, but I'll definitely do a post on Bad Romance as I think you have the Revlon Facets of Fuschia :P

      Delete
  6. Really cute and nice many nail polish! Marry a millonaire make me laugh but look really cute! I´m following you I hope you follow me back!


    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yeah I giggled when I read the name outloud myself XD Thanks for following love!

      Delete
  7. I'm with you on this.. I totally love glitter nail polishes but hate taking them off! But i've started doing this method where I pour nail polish remover on the cap of the nail remover bottle then I soak my fingers in there for a bit before removing with cotton ball. This works pretty well.

    By the way love your blog started following =)

    www.mishialamode.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh thanks for the tip! I'll definitely try it out when I need to remove the glitter polish I have on right now :P

      aww thanks for following! <3

      Delete
  8. Oh man, I need Deborah Lipman polishes! Bad Romance looks INCREDIBLE! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. ohh I love Deborah Lipman polishes! I have the purple sparkly one :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to try it! I'm so excited to have them in my hands hehe :D

      Delete

Post a Comment