A Little Bit of a Metallic Rocker Chic



Blazer - Fans-House (gift from HK)
Gray V-neck - gift from Korea
Metallic Trousers - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton Odeon MM

This outfit was actually worn last weekend, except I forgot to post it lol oops! I've featured these pants before from here and now that it's spring, I'm looking for new ways to wear these $20 babies (super steal right??!!) :) However, I'm lacking a pair of basic black shoes or flats to go with these pants. Black pumps work very well and I have a pair but first of all, I'm not a heel girl and secondly, whenever I wear heels everyone around me always make me feel so self conscious about my height like I'm some sort of outrageous abnormal giant :'( le sigh. So I guess I have another legitimate reason to go shopping again, yes?? hahaha :D 

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit hun! ^__^ I must do an OOTD soon, and yes, I have the same problem. I'm not much of a heels girl.. even though they are always so pretty and makes you feel like a million dollars wearing them. They're usually too high for me because I can hardly balance properly. TT.TT You should definitely go get more shoes, I personally prefer wedges more than anything! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks! yes you should, i'll be looking forward to it :) I've gotten the hang of balancing on heels i think....but I need better pain coping mechanism with them LOL. oooo I love wedges too! They're the easiest out of the heels family :P

      Delete
  2. Very cool outfit, love the colour palette and you pull off those pants with aplomb :) I can't function in heels, it's pretty tragic - I'm definitely a flats girl. On the lookout for a nice pair as well, since I seem to wear mine until they literally fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 awwee hahaha it took me a while to fully function in heels but I'm still the flats girl. I do the same thing, i wear my flats until they're pretty beat up lol.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenni, thats really and amazing shade of metallic. You look so glam chic. Love it. happy easter dear


    Nuké

    http://www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that denim blazer, it looks somewhat badass but chic at the same time lol
    you now have a new follower, you are so pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's exactly what i love about the blazer as well :P Thanks for following! awwwee you're very pretty too! <3

      Delete
  5. amazing look!love the metallic pants :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment