Bare Naked

I decided to give my nails a break from colours this week and rediscovered an all-time favourite of mine - Rimmel Lasting Finish Pro in Bare Naked. I realized I've worn this polish so much that there's only 1/4 left in the bottle! You guys must know how insane this means because it's so rare to ever use up this much of a bottle of nail polish! :O And guess what? I'm gonna be buying another one cause mine is getting quite thick and goopy. hehehe.



I love everything about this polish - from the packaging to the formula and the colour. I like the feel of the square glass bottle and how cute and classy it looks when it's sitting on the counter even though it's only $6 CDN for 13.3mL. I know there were complaints about the the brush being too wide and flat but this is precisely what makes the application easy and fast cause it covers a lot of surface and applies evenly. It seriously doesn't take much effort to get used to. And as for the colour...? It has the perfect medium of pink and peach tones in it that flatters a wide range of skin tones. The polish has a shiny gloss finish because of the micro shimmers in it or what they call the "Shine Release Complex", whatever it is....the polish has a nice finish without a top coat. :) Oh and yes, this does last up to 10 days if not, at least a good 7 or 8 days.


I apologize for the messy application - I should've cleaned it up first before I took pictures
but I just got wayyyy too excited to share this rediscovered love affair XD lol

If anything, I'd say this is my perfect nude polish. <3 So.....I don't think I'd need to tell you guys my overall rating on this right? ;D hahaha.

Comments

  1. That's such a pretty nail polish, goes really well against Asian skin tones. :) And WOW, 1/4 of the bottle left? I don't think I've even reached that amount with any of my polishes x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So crazy right?!?! This is the only polish that has gone this far for me LOL. XD And the fact that I want to repurchase, means a lot to me hahaha

      Delete
  2. Such a classy and pretty neutral, I like that it's like a mishmash of beige, peach and pink, forming a lovely and flattering nude. I don't think I've seen these Rimmel nail polishes here, unless I'm having a bout of really bad memory now. The bottle is really sophisticated looking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the formulation for this line is very good in general, so if you do happen to see it in your area give it a try. They have quite of few other lovely colours too ^o^

      Delete
  3. I'm a closet nude polish junkie...I know its boring, but I dont care, its my favourite!

    Nice blog! I'm a new follower :)

    http://www.strawberreeswing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha no worries, nudes are a classic and it goes with everything!
      Thanks for following! I followed you back <3 :)

      Delete
  4. beautiful post, keep posting, love.

    www.reinhardtkenneth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the color!

    Kiss,
    Laura(I'm a new follower as Buzz. Wanna be mine too?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. I've been on a bit of a nude kick myself, I'm scouring the earth for the perfect mannequin hands colour. (;

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Essie has a wide range of nudes, you might find your perfect mannequin match there hehehe XD

      Delete
  7. besides black, nudes also go with like everything! so i love it, thanks for introducing this polish to us. need to find more inexpensive but good quality nail polishes =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i'm on the look out as well for cheap yet good quality polishes! Let me know if you give this a try! :)

      Delete
  8. love that nail polish xD
    anyway, mind to follow each other?

    kiss,
    gitasyalala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Shade ,looks gorgeous!
    I´m a new Follower :)

    Lovely Greetings ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome to my little world hehehe :D
      thanks for following love!

      Delete
  10. The perfect nuuude <3

    http://littleturtlethings.blogspot.fr/
    Turtle <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment