End of Semester Haul & What I've Been Up To

Hi Everyone! I apologize for the lack of posts but I've been pretty busy even after the semester ended. As promised I'm back with a haul along with some exciting things to share! :D

I'm getting ready for summer! I got a pair of cute sandals from Zara's kids section hahaha
Fantasy Fashion Sandal $35.90 CDN
A bit pricey for a pair of sandals but it's better quality and I think it's actually not as expensive as
Aldo. Plus, it's regular price is cheaper than the adult section's shoes and there's only one tax! 

Finally got my all-time favourite cleanser - Dermalogica's Clearing Skin Wash! This is especially made for acne-prone people and I have to say that this is the only thing that has significantly helped prevent and treat acne from my face. I highly recommend this cleanser!!! I'll do a review on it soon! :) I also decided to try out their toner - not sure how I feel about it yet so I'll update later.

Free Samples!
L-R: Darphin Anti-Fatigue Smoothing Eye Gel (for dark circles), La Colline Pure & Mat Fluid
and La Colline Cellular Emulsion (both daytime moisturizers - one is mattifying and the other
is just anti-aging and hydration)
Now as for the exciting things I wanted to share with you guys....I got hired for a volunteer position at the Heart & Stroke Foundation and I got a new wardrobe for my clothes!!! whoooo~~~ :D hahah.

Actually...the volunteer position isn't really an exciting job but I'm still making a difference right? XD I'm just part of the Administrative Data Entry Program - entering donor information to the computer system and probably other admin stuff. It'll be a good experience though, cause then I'll have more knowledge in using excel and data entry stuff. :) It's a start...next I'll be looking for positions in the hospitals :)

The thing that has kept me away from blogging the most is getting a new wardrobe. Ever since I moved, my room has gotten a lot smaller and by proportion...my closet as well lol. And if you remember, I've received a lot of clothes from HK & Korea back in January - those have been lying around in my room homeless. So after the finals, I've been cleaning up my room and then I got a wardrobe from Ikea the other day. I spent a day and half building it, and now I'm re-organizing my clothes and other stuff in my room.

Aspelund - $250 CDN
Yeee~ I have a mirror in my room! :D I'm actually not really used
to it though, it feels a little weird to catch myself in the mirror
all the time LOL XD But I'm excited that it's so convenient to
put together new outfits!

My desk and makeup collection along with other miscellaneous things used to be in this area but now I've moved my desk to the wall across from here. I'm happy for a new wardrobe but at the same time I need a new makeup storage system to have everything beauty related accommodated by my little desk. It's not like I have a ton of makeup, but I do want to somehow have everything together and not separated (ie. my little basket of skincare stuff and nail polish be close to my makeup) do you guys have any ideas for me?? >_<" I need help!

I also got a haircut! I haven't cut my hair for almost 2 years after having a bob, so my hair became really thick and long. I probably only have an overall length of 1-2 inches shorter so it doesn't look like a big difference but it feels 5 pounds lighter off my head yay! lol. :P

I hope you guys are all having a fantastic weekend!~ Next post will be a makeup tutorial! Stay tuned :)

Comments

  1. Beautiful Post ,you look gorgeous :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute sandals, the white is really fresh and classic :) I really want to try that Dermalogica cleanser, it's so expensive where I live though! Hurrah for your volunteer position, any experience is great and I'm sure it'll be good to meet new people and brush up on your skills. I definitely need a huge wardrobe reorganisation, everything is really old and stuffed away and I tend to only wear clothes that I put outside my drawers lol. Your hair is a really nice length like that, I know how it feels to cut off a lot of the weight of it. Around Easter I chopped off so much, it was a huge difference and I'm now waiting for it to grow long again :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love how the sandals are so versatile, hopefully they would last me a while too :P You should definitely try the cleanser! It's so good! Maybe try buying it online? Hopefully you'll be able to find it online for cheaper as with some of the stuff you bought. LOL i totally know what u mean with only wearing the clothes outside the drawers! If something isn't easily reachable or visible to me, i tend to forget about it and not wear them for a really long time! >_< So with this new wardrobe and extra space, I think I have no more excuses haha. I also have no more excuses for a messy room for random clothes lying around XD

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much. I am following you back, too. Happy blogging! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg your just like me, not cutting your hair for so long haha. But since I cut my hair short I need hair cuts every couple of months D: I want long hair again!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahah, aww you need to hold it in and let it grow past the awkward stage!! You can do it!! :)

      Delete
  5. Oh so long hair you have! Long and beautiful hair ;)
    I love your new wardrobe ! It's big !
    Thank you for following ! I follow you too :D

    Turtle <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwe thanks! Np, keep up the good work!! I like your blog a lot :)

      Delete
  6. Hi lovely,
    I totally love your Zara sandals;)
    I just found your blog...it's so cute!!
    Would you like to follow each other?
    I'm starting and I'm following now on Google Friends Connect:)
    I hope you like my blog too!
    Have a great day:)
    Xoxo
    Mary
    Fashion tea at 5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you. I'll be on my way over to your blog~~ :)

      Delete
  7. i love your wardrobe! it'll be fun and exciting getting everything organized in there!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha it was fun to organize my clothes in there, but not so much re-organizing my whole room to have this wardrobe here LOL but it's all well worth it :D

      Delete
  8. thank you! I love your fashion blog, you have great style! following now :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. love the sandals! and your hair looks super pretty after

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. closet tour? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm maybe! My closet isn't really that interesting haha :P

      Delete

Post a Comment