Math Nerd Fail



Plaid Button up - gift from Korea, thanks to le bf :)
Skinny Jeans - Zara
Bag - bought from fb online store
Nerdy Glasses - 3D movie glasses! XD


A super simple and casual outfit of the day; this is something different from what I usually do, but because my bf wants me to show him pictures of me in the presents/clothes he bought me I decided to post them up on here as well lol :P I'm not sure what the material of this this plaid shirt is, but it's soooo soft and comfy! I really like this top but the only down fall to clothes from Asia is that they have a slightly different measurement....the sleeves are a little short. No biggie though, just rolled them up! :) So yeah....I had a math midterm today and let's just say...the prof is a evil bitch and wants the whole class to fucking fail TT_____TT sigh~ Now let's just hope there's massive scaling LOL....Anyways, have a great weekend everyone! And good luck to those who are having midterms like moi! <3

Comments

  1. ahh you'r so cute! love the first picture!


    http://thebestthingaboutbeingagirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment