New Toys From Sephora






I made a little trip to Sephora with my sister the other day after having dim sum in richmond and picked up a few things! :D The paper lashes were on sale for only $10 (the cashier said that the original price is around $22+!!!) and my sister was really curious about it after seeing a demo by Asahi from youtube. So we both got a pair! I got the one on the left and she wanted the one on the right because it had stars. The cashier was also nice enough to give us our birthday gifts that we forgot to get even though it has been wayyyy past our birthdays lol. Then my sister also wanted to give the Urban Decay setting sprays a try, so she picked up the De Slick and said she'd give me half since it'd probably take her forever to use it up. So I guess I'll be doing my thoughts on it later when I get it :)

As for the Bobbi Brown Corrector, I actually picked that up a week ago when I was in dt with my wifey. I got a Sephora gift card for my birthday, so I decided that it would be a good deal for me to try out the corrector since I only had to pay $10 extra and I've hit pan on my Maybelline Dream Mousse Concealer. I must say...I understand why it is so hyped about all over youtube cause I am in LOVE with it. It melts into the skin and doesn't extenuate your fine lines; it also has great coverage - so you don't need to layer over and over again and eventually risk caking up your eyes. This is definitely worth every penny you pay for.

Comments