Vintage Crop

Crop tops have been quite the "thing" for this spring and summer but I never had the courage to try them until my mom gave me her piece. It's cropped but still at a somewhat conservative length for beginners that isn't too showy. Skin will only peek through when I lift my arms. I like the detailing of this crop top. At first glance it looks like a plain white top but if you look closely, the sleeves have a textured pattern and the back is a functional button up. I also like the high round neckline for statement necklaces. I still have to play around with this piece for more varied outfit ideas that suits my personal style, but for a first try one can never go wrong with black leather shorts. And of course, my trusty good ol' Balenciaga goes with literally everything. 



Mom's vintage crop top, H&M leather shorts, Balenciaga Jacinthe bag, Forever 21 ring, H&M necklace

Comments

  1. Such a cool outfit - the cropped top doesn't look too short at all. Just looks like a normal top to me :) Love the buttons and subtle patterning on the sleeve and how you paired it with the leather shorts! And rockin' that Bal I see ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the top just sits a bit above my waist and with a pair of high waisted shorta it looks like a regular top! :P

      Delete
  2. Interesting! I like the detail on the top, its subtle but makes it looks more handmade! I would love a crop top for some of my high waisted skirts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to get myself some high waisted skirts! Hehe

      Delete
  3. I love your accessories...I can't believe that ring is from forever 21! It looks like it could be bcbg.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha from afar it can pass for a bcbg but up close and quality wise u'd definitely be able to tell it's a cheap f21 ring lol. Thanks love ♥

      Delete
  4. Love the accesories, very edgy!

    lotuslovee.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't yet tried the cropped midriff top yet despite its popularity! Your vintage crop top looks so pretty, it gives a more demure look that is a little more modest than the super cropped tops. Love the shorts, been looking for a pair like that for ages! Overall love this outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute look. i can't do crop tops anymore, but i'm still love the look. great shorts and bag as well!

    [oomph.]
    Victoria's Secret Giveaway!
    Coach bag Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! aww why not? i'm sure you'll look great in them!

      Delete

Post a Comment