Summer Kiss

I'm currently a bit depressed at the sight of all the new fall clothing trends, back-to-school youtube videos, and fall makeup collections coming out. I just finished summer school. I haven't fully enjoyed my summer weather yet and now fall is up in my face already. Don't get me wrong though, I love autumn and I love all the colour changes but I'm just trying to savour my care free summer days at the moment. Sigh. Anyways, this is my first face of the day post and I'm currently loving Revlon's Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti. It's a bit late, but I guess you can say this is my summer makeup look. What is your favourite summer look?




Products used 

Face
  • Shu Uemura Bronzer in 02 Warm Sun
  • Canmake Cream Cheek in 11 Heavenly Heart
Eyes
  • Kate Crystallise Quarts Eyeshadow in BR-1
  • Benefit Creaseless Creme Eyeshadow in My Two Cents
  • Dolly Wink Eyeliner
  • Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Hazel Eyes Trio in Brown
  • Benefit They're Real Mascara
  • Maybelline The Falsies Mascara (Waterproof)
  • Daiso False Lashes
  • Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach
  • Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Dark Brown
Lips
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

Comments

  1. i remember being so shocked at your instagram pic of the used up bobbi brown corrector; looks like i should step out and buy it!
    tutti frutti looks amazing on you- no wonder its a favourite :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahaha i know right?! I don't think I've ever completely used up ANY concealer/product like that....and to repurchase?! That definitely tells you I'm absolutely in love with it! You should try it! :P

      thank you! <3

      Delete
  2. aw, i hope you do get to enjoy the last bit of summer. it's coming to an end here and i'm trying to soak up every minute of it!

    pretty look...love the falsies.

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ahaha i guess we're both doing the same. let's just get the most out of it now! :)

      Delete
  3. Tutti Frutti looks absolutely gorgeous on you! It compliments you so well :) xo

    http://faithopeloving.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way your eyes look here! Those lashes really suit you! I know what you mean about not enjoying the summer too much, I finished school end of June and worked all of July, and now it's not even sunny for August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To answer your reply, I just said Chinatown instead of the Richmond Night market because I figured nobody would know what the night market is :P And that's funny that you used up your whole elf lash primer even though it didn't do anything. You're totally right, I'm hoping that by the end of the tube some kind of miracle will some how happen!

      Delete
    2. Awww yeah that really sucks. At least it's sunny again now. Just enjoy every moment u get. I'm not looking forward to raincouver lol.

      Ohhh no wonder lol. I never bought lashes from the nightmarket. Usually I just go there for food. I'm such a fat ass hahahahaha xD hopefully that lash serum will do smth!

      Delete
  5. Aww hun don't worry I'm also depressed that winter's over on our side! I want peacoat-worthy winter but Brisbane's location brings barely warrants boots, let alone beanies.

    Your summer look is so pretty! Revlon's Tutti Frutti is one I've resisted getting because I think it's too bright for me but it's nice and coral-red on you! I saw the Kate brand in Singapore but the only place I can find Asian makeup is a random shop that has cube cubicles for individual sellers to set up shop. Like a mini market on the walls of a store in a shopping centre. :( Too difficult.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I first bought Tutti Frutti I also thought it was too bright for my liking, but the colour grew on me and I decided it's nice to step out of my comfort zone once in a while since I rarely wear bright coloured lip colours. But I think this is a nice beginning step for me haha.

      I ordered my Kate palette online a while back with my sister. I know what you're talking about cause we have those cubicles too but I think they are really expensive especially adding tax on to it afterwards. I know purchasing online can be a hassle but if you want I can link the website to you that I got it from. The shipping was quite fast. :P

      Delete

Post a Comment