Bad Ass

It's been a very long while since I've done an outfit post so I decided to make use of these photos from a recent photoshoot that I did. This is probably one of my favourite spring outfits that I've put together. As I'm thinking of listing the details for this post I realized I've become an H&M girl. My whole outfit is almost entirely put together from H&M! Surprising yet unsurprising (if you know what I mean) at the same time since I shop there so frequently. What are your guys' favourite clothing stores? If you don't know already, my favourites are Zara, H&M, Urban Outfitters and Forever 21.

By the way, I give all the merit to girls that (can) do their makeup in a moving vehicle. I was in a rush when I did my makeup for this shoot, so I had to put on my face in the car lol. It was very hard since the ride was bumpy and required boss level steady hand to do a winged eyeliner. 


[beanie - Neff; top, shorts and tights - H&M; star flats - Zara; boyfriend watch - Timex]


Comments

  1. omg youre stunning! (im sure ive said this before)
    i tried putting fake lashes in the car once, it was the worst LOL i can imagine how hard it must be to put on liquid eyeliner haha
    so jels of how long your hair is!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you <3 Oh yeah...I was putting on fake lashes in the car too, it was hard not to get glue all over my eyelids LOL. I need a hair cut, I haven't cut it for a really long time! :P

      Delete
  2. Can I please have your body? Lookin' good :) Jealous of how you can pull off wearing a beanie, they look terrible on me LOL. We don't have H&M here because our shopping is tragic, but I remember having lots of fun at H&M when I was in the US last September, along with Zara. Ahhh, to be back there shopping :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww noo, you make my embarrassed lol, you would not want my body! :$ It's okay, there are quite a few other styles of hats I can't pull off as well. I like the one you're wearing in your picture! Tragic?! HAHAHAHA that sucks, we didn't have H&M for a long time too but I'm sure they will make their way over to you guys soon. ;)

      Delete

Post a Comment