S-S-S-Se-Se-Sepphhooorrrraaa!!



Just a quick haul here! My sister had the 20% discount from Sephora a few weeks back and she asked me if I wanted to get anything along with her purchases. Although I am a Beauty Insider, surprisingly enough, I have not spent enough a fortune in the store to get the VIB status haha - so my account only has the 15% off instead of 20%. Anywho, I've been eyeing the YSL lip products for the longest time and I decided that the lipstain range was something worth while for me to splurge in. I'm not a fan of lip glosses in general, but I wanted to give it a go since it was a stain and I love the colour of this particular shade. The Too Faced bronzer was a purchase by mistake....sort of. I told her I've been eyeing the bronzer but I know I have wayyy too many in my collection already (here) to justify another purchase. She ended up buying it for me anyways and said it was a gift from her to me. I was in awe. The rest of the products shown in the post are gift with purchases.


YSL Glossy Stain in 1 Violet Edition (look out for a review soon!) and if you're wondering the red pouch
is a YSL phone case. Super cute! But the flap needs to wear in, in order to fit my phone. 


This bronzer smells absolutely amazing! I love it. I should've bought this sooner haha.


NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover, Orgasm blush, Pro-Prime Pore Refining Primer
So excited to try these babies out! :D


L-R: YSL Glossy Stain in 1 Violet Edition, NARS Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover, NARS Blush
in Orgasm, Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Bronzer in Milk Chocolate 

Have yet to try these scents. Which is/are your favourite(s)??

Comments

  1. Fresh Blossom! Love that one, though I don't wear it as much now. Amazing little haul, excited about the NARS in particular :) Really beginning to love the brand, especially their blushes. The lip stain also looks perfect for the darker autumnal lip!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I took a spritz of Fresh Blossom after reading your comment haha it's a really nice scent! Not sure if it's my favourite yet as I still have to try out the others (I'm not really a perfume wearer on regular basis hehe). I tried out orgasm and I love the blush color! So pretty and flattering and the shimmers are not over the top which I'm a fan of. :)

      Delete
  2. Wow how did you get all those gift with purchases? I always have things in my shopping cart on the Sephora online store and only click buy when there's a good gift with purchase :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know how my sister got all those gift with purchases, I should ask her hahaa. I know what you mean, I'm a total sucker for gift with purchases too! They just lure me in.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jennifer, I love the scents of the DKNY apple series but none of them work with my skin chemistry! They all turn sour and gross on me bleh. Both the NARS and YSL lippies look like good choices for fall. Great haul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, that's unfortunate! I've heard good things about them. I hope they work with my skin chemistry lol.

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous stuff gurl!! I'd kill for a ysl stain right now...I need to decide which one I want! And I'm a huge fan of the cherry blossom (pink) DKNY!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I had the money, I think I would like to pick up all of their lipstains lol. I tried it out and I love how you can either do 1 or 2 coats for a sheer colour or you can add more layers to build up the intensity! You should definitely get one!

      Delete
  5. I don't have Sephora in my country :(
    I would love to have a Nars orgasm!! I really think is a lovely color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww, that sucks! It's a hassle but you can always order it online! :DDD And yes! I'm loving the NARS orgasm blush right now!

      Delete
  6. I got the NARS 500 point perk as well. Finally got to try Orgasm. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehehe I have yet to reach the 500 point perk but I think i'm getting there. I love the orgasm blush! :)

      Delete
  7. wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwowowwwwwwwwwwwww! lolz just copying your title! hehe~ super great hauls! I love all of them!! If only we have sephora here too~aaaaaaaaaah~ I'll probably lived and sleep there! lolz~ The DKNY set is gorgeous!! ^_~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hahahahahahah!!! Yes. I'd love to live, sleep and breathe there too LOL. ;D

      Delete
  8. I love the YSL phone case, not beauty related lol but its super stylish!! I have the too faced bronzer and I love it, smells just like chocolate haha. xo

    http://letskisstomakeup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Love the phone case as well, I just wish it'd fit perfect. I realized my phone is still a tad too tall for the case :T haha I love chocolate too! I couldn't stop sniffing the bronzer when I first got it hahaha.

      Delete
  9. Love the haul! I got the NARS freebie too! Chocolate Soleil looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are some amazing products!
    The DKNY scents are so good!! I have all of them myself!

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. great haul! :D love that YSL lip stain color and the gwp phone case lol really digging the gold against the red :P
    the nars gloss pencil can almost pass off as a lip crayon formula (judging by the swatch)
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment