Dearest Ice Princess

Christmas is only a few days away so glitter polish definitely collaborates with the festive season really well. If you`re seeking for glamour attention at your Christmas parties, Revlon Radiant is something you should consider. It is compacted with micro blue sparkles and large hexagonal silver, blue and green glitter. I only needed two coats to achieve complete opacity - super impressive! Who cares if it`s going to be a pain in the butt to remove - I am in love with this.   



Photo Credit (for last photo): A.L

P.S If you`re reading this Wendelin, I hope you recall ice princess, blue ice and green ice hahaha. I thought about you when I painted my nails with this. Love ya :)

P.S.S I`m sorry, I`ve been mia again. I`ll be catching up with all of you lovely ladies' blog posts that I`ve subscribed to soon and definitely going to be blogging more. I have several reviews coming up so stay tuned. I hope you guys are having a wonderful holiday so far!

Comments

  1. Hahah, definitely gonna be a BITCH to remove! But it loooks so awesome! No worries, bloggers go MIA for times here and there, we need the break and I hope you have a great time too! I'll be posting some festive type or just dramatic looks soon! Hope you check out! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i just took it off the other day...holy crap it took a million years =_=;;; Ooooo I look forward to your posts! hehe

      Delete
  2. So pretty<3 & I have this in Facets of Fushia~ It's such a great dupe of the DL polishes~ Love<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah, I absolutely LOVE revlon nail polishes (and revlon anything, tbh) This one looks amazing and perfect for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Revlon is a great drugstore brand haha. I love them!

      Delete
  4. I love this polish too!

    http://cujo931.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment