How Much Is My Face Worth?

This tag has been circulating around for a some time now and I decided that it'd be something interesting to find out about myself lol. Surprisingly, I'm not particularly shocked or dumb-founded at the tallied up price even though it is quite a big amount because I feel like there is a decent amount of products that I use regularly. For my usual everyday (school) routine, I only use the products shown in the first photo. On good days (when I'm going out with friends and have more time in my hands to spare) I practically use all the products shown in both pictures (the exception would be the choice in blush colour). The only/main difference between my good days and lazy days are 1) I wear liquid eyeliner + falsies and line my lower lash line with a brown pencil liner instead of just lining my eyes with a gel eyeliner on my upper lash line; 2) I wear contacts instead of my nerdy glasses.




Some weird things that you may find in my routine(s):

1) Your eyes aren't playing tricks on you, yes, I use two eyebrow mascaras/gels. The purpose of eyebrow gels/mascaras are suppose to colour in your hairs so it blends in with the colour you have filled in. For me, Lavshuca is too brown and ELF doesn't always lighten my eyebrows enough depending if I was more heavy handed that day. Using the Lavshuca over the ELF one gives me the colour I want after I filling in my eyebrows. :)

2) I use a pencil eyeliner underneath a gel eyeliner or liquid eyeliner. Being a monolid, it speeds up the process of lining my eyes because I get the thickness I want and then I seal it with gel or liquid eyeliner for longevity.

3) The NYX eyeshadow palette isn't actually used to its full potential. I don't wear eyeshadow on a regular basis....I only use the darkest shade in the palette to fill in my eyebrows.

4) I don't use the foundation brush to apply foundation - I dip it into powder to set my under eye concealer. I find that the shape of the foundation brush fits perfectly underneath the eyes. Tap, tap and you're done!

5) No lip products shown cause I'm too darn lazy to reapply any makeup throughout the day. I do use chapstick, but that's usually part of my night time routine so I wake up with nice moisturized soft lips and don't need it during the day (unless my lips are really dehydrated and flakey).
......

Make Up For Ever Duo Matte Powder in 203 - $38
Bobbi Brown Corrector in Light Peach- $30
NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny - $4.99
ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion - $3.75
NYX 10 Colour Eyeshadow Palette in Champagne & Caviar - $12
Maybelline Eyestudio Gel Eyeliner in Blackest Black- $11.99
Annabelle Smoothliner in Black - $3.99
ELF Eyebrow Treat & Tame in Dark/Clear - $3.75
Lavshuca Eyebrow Mascara in BR-1 - ~$22 (gifted)
Maybelline The Falsies Mascara Waterproof - $8.99
Shu Uemura Lash Curler - $25
Essence of Beauty Brushes - $20 (sold in a pack of 3)
Royal & Langnickel SILK Pro Baby Dome Brush - $5

Subtotal: $151.46 

Canmake Cream Cheek Blush in 11 Heavenly Heart - ~$7
Dolly Wink Liquid Eyeliner in Black - ~$19 (gifted)
Physicians Formula Custom Eye Enhancing Eyeliner Trio for Hazel Eyes - $10
Lash Grip Lash Glue $4.29
NYX Powder Blush in Angel - $5
Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner in 05 Everlast - $6.99
Daiso false eyelashes - $6.50 (pack of 5 pairs)


Grand Total: $210.24 

Comments

  1. Only $210? I demand you wear your "nerdy" glasses more 8)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! I wear my nerdy glasses everyday practically, I only wear contacts when I go out! :P I happen to only see u everytime for a photoshoot so obviously I'm made up! XD haha

      Delete
  2. That's not too bad at all ^.^ & I love brow gels~ just makes things so easy & it's quick too<3

    Wish I had Daiso around here >,< I hate spending so much on my lashes T.T

    Great post!

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know hahah! I love Daiso so much for lashes and they have a good variety too! :D

      Delete
  3. Really cool post i have to say that this is so true a spent to much money in my face too, this post is creative! :D

    Xoxo

    Sakuranko Blog
    My Facebook Fan Page

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, you wear Pink Passion daily? Nice to know :) I actually bought a whole bunch of Daiso lashes but never found them to work for me - they were really uber-curled and hard to put on nicely :\ I was disappointed with the first pair so I just gave up on them, though I went overboard and bought like 6-8 pairs lol. Interesting to see the products that comprise your regular routine - the totals may be high, but at least you get plenty of value from the cost-per-wear :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Pink Passion! A light sweep gives me a really nice complexion. I had the same problem as well with Daiso lashes, I only found these particular cross-hair lashes to work decent on me for a natural kind of look. :P

      Delete
  5. Daiso... Such a great cheaper things to get LOL
    Nice one :p

    Xoxo,
    http://ladies-homejournal.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these kind of posts, really enjoyed reading this! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. great post, love this tag! i still need to do it...

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win some xmas goodies from lush! click here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to yours! I love reading the posts of this tag hehe

      Delete

Post a Comment