Ready to Battle

It's officially back to school and I'm definitely dreading the mornings again. I'm having quite a heavy course load this semester and it's been a long time since I had class scheduled everyday of the week plus a lab to attend. I've got loads of stuff to carry around so....I decided to go shopping for a backpack! I haven't carried one since grade 8 or 9 lol and I found the perfect one at Spring for $40! Not too big, not too small, has enough pockets but not too many, good quality and most importantly fuzzy cute and goes with everything :D But shopping for this backpack came with many detours before I accomplished the mission. I'm sure a lot of you girls understand...buying and spending a shit load on other stuff unintentionally when you only wanted one thing. Yeap, story of my life. 



Cute sweaters from H&M that I couldn't resist! The white one is $29.95 and has a subtle high-low hemming finish at the bottom which I like a lot. The green jumper was only $17.95 so I couldn't say no to it either...however being really skin sensitive, the knit feels quite scratchy and uncomfortable so I haven't really decided if I should keep it or not. If I do, I'll have to wear long sleeves or something underneath. What do you guys think? Should I keep it?


I've been searching for a pair of reasonably priced or affordable black flats for the longest time. Since I have applied and am preparing for CO-OP I'm expecting to go to interviews quite a bit this semester, so a pair of cute basic black flats is a necessity for comfortable formality. I love the bows and it's only $17.80!


I've also been eyeing dainty earrings and studds lately so I made a spontaneous purchase while I was at the cashier. In fact, I finished paying for my flats and saw this pack of earrings sitting nicely in a bowl at the counter calling my name. I didn't want to be rude and not say hello so....the rest naturally became history LOL. I would also like to give myself an excuse and blame my dear pinky, shopping with her....is so bad. Everything automatically becomes an easy must-have HAHAHA <3 Just kidding, I know I have a problem lol. XD

Comments

  1. that IS a cute backpack! also love those sweaters you got! i want to stock up on a few more essential ones!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe thanks, you should definitely check them out! The sweaters are a pretty good deal. And yea I feel the same, I want to buy a few more essential items too! I've been eyeing quite a few things :P

      Delete
  2. Black flats are a must for me - I can't function in heels and flats are just so comfortable and versatile. Those ones with the bow are so cute! Interviews are such nervewracking experiences but I am sure that you will ace yours :) I really like your backpack and the sweaters as well - love comfort and functionality!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As much as I love these black flats, my toes feel a bit cramped...maybe I should've gotten a size up since they run a little small but hopefully I'll break into them. Haha, I always feel like I walk funny in heels so I prefer flats a lot more as well. I'm so nervous about the interviews even though I haven't quite started, I need to write my cover letters first which I'm not looking forward to lol.

      Delete
  3. I need those black flats! I can't wear heels either and the stores I go to always have the greys and navies in my size .. but that black shoes in another D:

    You should keep one of those sweaters and return the other, or return them both if they make you itchy! I'd choose my comfort over fashion any day! but it is a nice sweater though... @_@

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely go check these cuties out at Forever 21! So cheap, I love them! I think I might return the green one, the scratchyness is really irritating but I'm also wondering when the colder weather arrives I'd be able to wear another long sleeve underneath for warmth and to avoid the irritation. Hmmm...still thinking about it. The white one on the otherhand is really comfy (i think this is explained by the $10 difference in price haha)

      Delete
  4. Hi! I used to use backpacks when I was at school uff years ago!! :)
    That black flats are so beautiful I fell in love wiht them *__*
    kisses ·3·

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello!! :) I feel like high school all over again cause of the backpack, it's been years since I've carried one as well haha. :P

      Delete
  5. such cute purchases! love the sweaters ^_^

    I am having a giveaway on my blog with beauty goodies from Asia. Hope you'll check it out ^_^

    http://www.mishialamode.com/2012/09/gifts-from-asia-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww thanks for the giveaway, the products look great! I just participated :)

      Delete
  6. great purchases, love the earrings! :)
    Big kisses!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck for school!!! I think that backpack is great if you have to carry a lot with you because it's better for your back because it distributes the weight more evenly. I think that if the knit don't feel comfortable then you should return it!!! Lots of brands have knits like that and it will such a hassle if you need to wear something underneath every time you want to wear it.

    Liz
    chewylove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yea I think the backpack is definitely beneficial for my back and you're right, it's a hassle to wear something underneath everytime. I decided I'll be returning it, I rather spend the money on something that I would enjoy and wear more often comfortably!

      Delete

Post a Comment