Mini Haul & Swatches

Daiso Lashes! (The big pack was $6.50 and the sparkly pair was $2)
Close up :)
Yesterday after school while I was waiting for my brother, I walked into Shoppers and they had a lot of sales going on, and I spotted the Revlon lipsticks on sale for $3.99 each (except for the colorburst lipsticks)!!! I was soooo happy and excited lol....The limit was 4, so I maxed it out and got 4 hahaha, if it's more than 4 it'd be $5.99 each.

Revlon Superlustrous Lipsticks
L-R: Fuchsia Fusion, Primrose, Just Enough Buff, Va Va Violet
Soooo pretttyyyyyy~~
Hand Swatches
L-R: Va Va Violet, Just Enough Buff, Fuchsia Fusion, Primrose

All the color pigmentation of these lipsticks were great except for Va Va Violet....as you can see from the first lip swatch it's quite blotchy when applied to the lips for some odd reason... So then I went back and put on a nude lip liner underneath the lipstick and I got a much more smooth and even application. I guess if it's fixable with a lip liner it's no big deal, just a slight disappointment when all the other colors are fine except for this bold one.

Lips lined with a nude liner and topped with Va Va Violet 
**Tip: be sure to clean up the edges of your lip with a concealer if you're putting on such a dark vampy lippie! I find that it is especially 100x more noticeable and you cannot get away like fuchsia and red lips without cleaning up the edges :O

I actually bought two more things, but I will do a separate post on them when I do my outfit of the night. I'm excited!!! Only 2 more days till my birthday :D and 3 more until le bf comes back!! <3


Full Face
Va Va Violet
Just Enough Buff
Primrose

I actually have on the glittery daiso lashes...but I guess what you pay is what you get, a lot of the glitters have already fallen off and it's not even that noticeable =_________=; sigh~ oh well...

Comments

  1. Looving those lips ticks you look beautiful x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment