Hong Kong & Korea Goodies from my Loved Ones

HK Haul

Jill Stuart Holiday 2011 Makeup Collection
Limited Edition Fairy Garden Collection Set 
This has to be the cutest and most girly makeup bag I've ever seen & owned!

There are 2 scented sachets but i haven't opened them to smell it yet though :P 
Jelly Lipgloss - #103 Crystal Kiss
THE PACKAGING IS SOOO PRETTYYY OMGG!!! 

Jewel Crystal Eyes -  #104 Fragile Opal
The colors are absolutely gorgeous!!!I wore this the other night in my last
post but I forgot to take a picture of my makeup lol I'll be sure
to show you guys another time :)

Nail Lacquer N - #46 Shiny Prism
The set didn't come with the nailpolish, this was actually something they
chose and bought me separately 
Jelly Eye Color - #12 Twinkle Star
the texture feels exactly as the name says...JELLY! 

Loose Powder N - #101 Twinkle Dust
The little pom pom wrapped around the cap can be used as a hair tie! so cute!
I actually didn't know what this loose powder was for, my sister told me it's a setting powder
but.....there's a lot of shimmer/fine sparkle in it....so I don't think I want to
make my face look like a disco ball with this lol. For now, I'll use it as
a nice highlighting powder? I dunno...I'll figure it out and get back to you guys
on this haha. And the purpleness in the powder is suppose to even out the
yellowness in asian skin tones. 
Majolica Majorca's newest mascara - Lash King!
Claims to volumize, give super length to lashes and separate;
Long Lasting: waterproof, sweat proof, oil & tear proof; and
coat all lashes at once! (Sounds amazing right?! I'll do a separate
review on all the makeup stuff later)
LOOK AT THE SUPER LONG FIBERS! :O 
The infamous Dolly Wink Eyeliner! Finally get to try it yay!
Super fine and pointy brush tip!
Exactly what i need cause my liquid liner is on the edge of running out! :D
Miscellaneous :P
Cute earrings, bracelet and bow hair tie! 
The star necklace has a really long chain and the big fuzzy bow is a big hair clip
when you tie your hair in a pony tail
Unfortunately this can be easily tangled =_=; so I'm hanging
it off my 
closet door knob at the moment 
Cute Dumbo Ring! Extremely bling bling and flashy lol
Too bad it's a little too big, but no worries cause it's fixable
with wearing another ring on top of it hehehe
L-R: Beauty World Dot Artist Set, Beauty World Blossom Nail Cocktail (Green),
Beauty World Sweat Nail Cocktail (Pink), DHC Cuticle Treatment Oil (Blue Moonlight)
Can't wait to do my nails!! :D
My New Baby <3

I would like to take individual pictures but there is just way too many to
showcase all in one post....so 
expect to see these in upcoming OOTD/OOTN posts! :) 
My Closet is completely overfilled already so...I don't know what 
I'm gonna do with these 2 new stacks of clothes @___@ lololol
They got me this shirt just cause it has my name on it XD!!! haha
Cute poncho anyone? It even has a tail! hahaha :3 I dunno what anime 
character this is...so if anyone knows please tell me lol
Guess what I am for this halloween (that's 9 months away)? lmao
I will be/am awesome XD
Korea/Boyfriend Haul

My Birthday Present - I didn't know he would go about his way to pick out 
clothes for me, I was completely in awe <333
Top row: first two are oversized sweaters, the last one is a dress;
Bottom Row: Dark Gray Plain V-neck shirt, Plaid shirt and a pair of shorts
He even got me an early Valentine's Day present!! <3

I know what I'm gonna be doing this reading break aside from studying lol....cleaning and reorganizing my room and closet XD hahaha. Anyways hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! See you in my next post! <3

Comments

  1. Replies
    1. heheh <3 have you decided between your prada and balenciaga yet?! which one are u gonna get? :D

      Delete
  2. What colour is your Balenciaga bag?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment