A Little Bit of a Metallic Rocker Chic



Blazer - Fans-House (gift from HK)
Gray V-neck - gift from Korea
Metallic Trousers - H&M
Bag - Louis Vuitton Odeon MM

This outfit was actually worn last weekend, except I forgot to post it lol oops! I've featured these pants before from here and now that it's spring, I'm looking for new ways to wear these $20 babies (super steal right??!!) :) However, I'm lacking a pair of basic black shoes or flats to go with these pants. Black pumps work very well and I have a pair but first of all, I'm not a heel girl and secondly, whenever I wear heels everyone around me always make me feel so self conscious about my height like I'm some sort of outrageous abnormal giant :'( le sigh. So I guess I have another legitimate reason to go shopping again, yes?? hahaha :D 

Comments

  1. Lovely outfit hun! ^__^ I must do an OOTD soon, and yes, I have the same problem. I'm not much of a heels girl.. even though they are always so pretty and makes you feel like a million dollars wearing them. They're usually too high for me because I can hardly balance properly. TT.TT You should definitely go get more shoes, I personally prefer wedges more than anything! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awe thanks! yes you should, i'll be looking forward to it :) I've gotten the hang of balancing on heels i think....but I need better pain coping mechanism with them LOL. oooo I love wedges too! They're the easiest out of the heels family :P

      Delete
  2. Very cool outfit, love the colour palette and you pull off those pants with aplomb :) I can't function in heels, it's pretty tragic - I'm definitely a flats girl. On the lookout for a nice pair as well, since I seem to wear mine until they literally fall apart.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you <3 awwee hahaha it took me a while to fully function in heels but I'm still the flats girl. I do the same thing, i wear my flats until they're pretty beat up lol.

      Delete
  3. Hi Jenni, thats really and amazing shade of metallic. You look so glam chic. Love it. happy easter dear

    ❤
    Nuké

    http://www.girllilikoi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving that denim blazer, it looks somewhat badass but chic at the same time lol
    you now have a new follower, you are so pretty!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha that's exactly what i love about the blazer as well :P Thanks for following! awwwee you're very pretty too! <3

      Delete
  5. amazing look!love the metallic pants :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment