Quarantine Edition: Sephora Haul



This is a really belated haul post, as I've actually purchased these items during the Sephora VIB Spring Sale event. However, I still felt like sharing what I've decided to try! What's not really included in the close up photos is the Sephora Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover. This product is probably less intriguing than my other purchases. But to briefly mention, this is a repurchase for me. I used to enjoy the Clean & Clear Soothing Eye Makeup Remover or Neutrogena Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover as they were cheaper alternatives. However, over the years these two makeup removers seem to have become less effective on removing my waterproof makeup (especially waterproof mascaras) so I decided to try other makeup removers. I also have the Clinique Take the Day Off  Makeup Remover in a travel size which I also find works fairly well in removing makeup! Do you have any suggestions on cheaper alternatives? Let me know! <3



I've always wanted to try the Tom Ford Eye Color Quads but could never decide on one because there are so many different combinations that all look so beautiful! However, I finally decided on this African Violet quad because I was watching Allana's video and she highly recommended this one. As someone who has at least 10 life time's worth of eyeshadows, I knew I should stay away from any more neutrals. If I were to splurge and purchase another palette it needed to be a really special combination of shadows. This palette certainly meets that criteria. From the super luxurious packaging to the color combination in this palette, this is definitely one of a kind. The violet in this quad is so incredible, unique and surprisingly wearable! 


Ever since I bought the holiday Olaplex hair set, I've been on the lookout for more hair goodies whenever there is a sale. I've noticed that within the past year, I've been shedding excessive amounts of hair to claim territory around the house....not sure if it's related to stress or lack of nourishment in my body...so I decided not only to start taking vitamins and hair supplements, but to also take care of my hair with better hair products that don't have harsh chemicals in them. The Briogeo Besties Clean Hair Discovery Kit has a variety of their most popular products. Although the size is quite small, I think it's still worth a try. If the products don't work for me, I can finish them quickly and try something else! I've also picked up the Bumble and Bumble Hairdresser's Invisible Oil Shampoo since the reviews all look very promising! 


There has been a lot of hype around the new Fenty Beauty Cheeks Out Freestyle Cream Bronzers and Blushes in the beauty world and for good reasons. Initially, I wasn't going to buy any but after seeing so many good reviews about these gems, I literally made a super impulsive purchase on the last day of the sale at 11 pm LOL. I caved and bought a few to try out for myself. I picked up Macchiato, Petal Poppin, Drama Class, and Bikini Martini. They are super creamy and buildable. See my review post for more details!


This may sound really awful, but I have never been really consistent with using eye creams because I feel like I never see any differences. However, after almost a year and a half of doing shift work at the hospital I realized I should really focus on more self care and make sure my dark under eye circles don't get any worse. So for the first time ever, I purchased an eye cream for myself and not use anymore random cheap samples haha. This Glow Recipe Avocado Melt Retinal Eye Sleeping Mask seems to be everything I am looking for in an eye cream. It claims to help moisturize, brighten, fight fine lines, and depuff! If you any recommendations for eye creams please let me know in the comments!

Did you guys purchase anything during the spring sale? Let me know what your picks were! :D Hope you all are staying safe and healthy! Happy shopping! <3


- J.


Comments