Manicure Mondays: A Touch of Winter



There has been a good month or more recently where I didn't give much love and attention to my nails until realizing that I cannot wear nail polish once I start school due to clinical. So now, I've been back into the groove of painting my nails and remembering what it was like to enjoy pretty colours at the tips of my fingers. It's also been a long while since I've done a nail polish post so here it is! Chanel Peridot will always be an all time favourite in my collection. I bought the Butter London Matte Finish Shine Free Topcoat way back in Spring of this year but never tried it until now. I do enjoy the matte nail polish look, the polish was hassle free but only lasted a few days before my nails started to chip. It may be because of my restaurant work but Sally Hansen Insta-Dri has set up my expectation level higher. Formula X Dark Matter is just a simple classic black polish. Happy Monday everyone!

Comments

  1. i always wanted to try matte...very cool effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy cow, that polish from Chanel is just killing me to the core! It's like molten metal, it's so damn beautiful! I totally need a duochrome polish in my life!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that polish soooo much! It's also my first high end nail polish that I splurged on! Chanel always have amazing colours :)

      Delete

Post a Comment