Back Flow


Top - Forever 21, Skirt - Garage, Belt & Shoes - Zara // Photo Credits: Tiana H.

Hashtag throwback; these photos were taken last year. Spring is rolling around the corner in Vancouver and I can't wait to wear this maxi skirt again. This outfit is another one of my favourites for the spring and summer season. Black may have a tendency to heat things up in the sun, but this skirt is so flowy and light that the heat was never an issue. I also love how this skirt has a side slit which shows off some sexy leg action. ;) Spoiler alert! I'm gonna be posting a massive fashion haul sometime soon.

Now side tracking, I think I've been doing better in keeping this blog updated for 2015 but a heads up - your girl here has decided to go back to school and found another part-time job (back to two jobs and school...le sigh, I complain but I enjoy being busy). It's crazy because as much as I was happy to get out of school with a bachelors in October, I started to miss it a couple months later. I miss the simple school life. I never thought I would say it, but those words actually just spilled out of my mouth lol. Anyway, I'm taking small baby steps towards my goal, one step at a time; a career I'm striving for and it feels good.

Comments

  1. I love doing my belt like that! This look is so striking but simple- I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whoever invented this way to tie a belt is amazing ahha, it's so easy but instantly makes your outfit more interesting! <3

      Delete
  2. Good lord, I thought the first photo was the stock photo for a shopping site. #MODELSTATUS
    Ergh, I was done school last December and I still have no idea what to do with my life. Also thinking about going back to school, BUT FOR WHAT??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL aww thanks! Props to my photographer friend (I'm too derpy to be model status haha) What did you study in uni? I feel ya girl, I've been so lost, but just go from your passions and you'll figure your way out!

      Delete

Post a Comment