Michelle Phan - Midnight Kiss (New Years Look)


I was kinda bored at home today so I decided to play with my makeup and tried recreating Michelle Phan's Midnight Kiss look, I don't have her Glamour Eyes Kit soooo as always, I just used what I had and this is how it turned out :) Watching all these holiday party looks reminded me that I totally forgot about creating my own looks on here super fail lololol my bad. I'll try to do one tomorrow maybe? haha :P




Products Used:

Eyes

  • NYX Jumbo Pencil - Milk
  • Silver Glitter - no name/unbranded 
  • Urban Decay Deluxe Palette (Fishnet, Ransom, Zero)
  • Wet n' Wild Color Icon Palette - Lust (middle matte purple shade)
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Master Drama Eyeliner - Midnight Master 
  • Milani Infinite Liquid Eyeliner - Everlast 
  • Maybelline The Falsies mascara
  • Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill mascara
  • Red Cherry lashes - D/012
Face
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Concealer
  • NYC Translucent Powder
  • NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
  • NYC Matte Bronzer - Sunny
  • NYX Powder Blush - Angel
  • Christian Dior Shimmer Powder - Rose Diamond
Lips
  • NYX Pencil Lip liner - Pink Nude
  • Revlon Colorburst Lipstick - Soft Nude
  • Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick - Airy Fairy

Comments