Bold Lip Series: Inspired Red Lip #1

This week has just been so insane because of midterms i'm so glad it's the long weekend! :D Anyways, I didn't feel like doing anything productive after school today so I decided to continue my inspired bold lips series, now I'm all made up with no where to go lol ah wells hope you guys enjoy this :)

Today's look was inspired by this photo I randomly saw on my tumblr dashboard, it's super easy to do because it only consists of one eyeshadow for the lids. *Note I don't own much hot pink stuff so this is the closest I could come to, and I actually prefer the pink that I have cause it's more wearable ^^;



Step 1: primer your lids with an eyeshadow primer, then using a hot pink base - apply it all over the lid so that your pink eyeshadow in step 2 would be more pigmented; Since I don't have anything hot pink I used my lip liner as the base instead. 



Step 2: taking a pink eyeshadow, pack it on top of the base


Step 3: take a shimmery or matte white shade and highlight your brow bone and also use it to blend out the edges of your pink eyeshadow


Step 4: line your eyes with a liquid black liner of your choice, then curl your lashes and apply mascara, if you want you can also apply some falsies like I did :) After applying falsies, go over the top with some liner to make the lashes appear more natural




The eyes are finished, now just go ahead and line your lips and apply your red lipstick to pull the look together! Hope you'd have as much fun as I did :)




Products used

Eyes: 
  • ELF Mineral Eyeshadow Primer
  • NYX Pencil Lip Liner in Fuschia (used as base)
  • Sephora Collection 5-in-1 Colorplay Palette 
  • Maybelline Lineworks Liquid liner
  • no name lashes #415 (from IMATS Nigel Emporium Beauty Emporium booth)
Face:
  • GOSH Cover Me Up Makeup Mousse in #01 Ivory
  • ELF HD Translucent Powder
  • Make Up For Ever Full Cover Concealer #07
  • Maybelline Dream Matte Concealer in Creme 4-5
  • ELF Studio Blush in Pink Passion
  • NYX Powder Blush in Taupe (contour)
  • NYC Matte Bronzer in Sunny
Lips
  • NYX Pencil Lip Liner in Hot Red
  • NYX Round Lipstick in Eros

Comments