Bold Lip Series: Inspired Fuschia Lip #1

So after I got those two bold lippies from imats I've been looking for different ways to wear them. And I guess here's my first tutorial lol. I decided to do start with something fun and easy. This particular look was inspired by Rihanna's 2009 picture that I've found. :)


I apologize for a bit of pre-done makeup, as I was already out and about the day before I did the look (the only thing I already have on my eyes are a bit of black liner & mascara) and was too lazy to take it off as it has no effect on the outcome. Anyways....let's start shall we? :P

Step 1: apply a primer and spread it out evenly top & bottom of lid with your finger to make your makeup last longer.

Step 2: use any blue eyeliner to line your upper lash line and wing it out; a liquid or pencil eyeliner doesn't matter, it is up to your preference or what you have; and for me...i only have this one...with glitter in it :D 

Step 3: since i have monolids and eyeliner on my upper lashline aren't that noticeable i've decided to go over it with a brighter blue eyeshadow to make my eyes pop even more (this step is optional ^^;)

Step 4: using a black gel eyeliner line the entire lower lash line and waterline (make sure your line is thicker at the outer end and gradually thins into the inner corner of the eyes); then extend your liner a little bit to join your lower lash line with your wing so there won't be an awkward gap at the outer corner of the eyes.
random allergy rash on my eyebrow lol =.= please ignore...

Step 5: take a soft matte brown shade and slightly contour your crease with a blending brush - for my monolids I've contoured the eye socket area to give the eyes more depth. Then using the same brush take a matte white color to highlight your brow bone and blend it down with the brown shadow.

Step 6: curl your lashes, apply mascara to top and bottom lashes and put on some falsies to finish off the eyes (false lashes are optional - if you have naturally long and thick lashes you lucky ass won't need them to enhance your eyes ==; lol)

Step 7: time for the lips! Since we are using a bold lippie, it is best to hold it in place with a lip liner; line your lips carefully and color in your lips with it.

Step 8: Apply your bold lippie over top 

Go ahead and conceal whatever trouble spots you have, contour your face, apply some blush whatever you need to do etc. etc. etc. annnndddddd......WOOoooOOoOoOoT you're done! :D  hehe

My lips and shirt kinda matches ;D kekeke.


Products used:

Eyes:
  • Too Faced Shadow Insurance
  • unknown brand blue eyeliner pencil
  • Maybelline Eye Studio Gel Liner in Blackest Black
  • Cover Girl Tropical Fusion eyeshadow quad - bright blue e/s
  • NYX 10-Color Eyeshadow Palette - Champagne & Caviar (white, matte brown - top row 3rd e/s)
  • Maybelline Falsies Black Drama mascara
Lips:
  • NYX Slim Lip Pencil - Fuschia
  • NYX Matte Lipstick - Shocking Pink
Face: 
  • NYX Powder Blush - Taupe
  • ELF Studio Blush - Candid Coral
frustration with camera not focusing while trying to do the tutorial! errrrghhh ><"

Hope you guys enjoyed this! <3

Comments