lace shorts under floral rompers yay or nay?

So i can't quite decide if i should exchange my fxxi floral rompers from a small to a medium cause if i keep it a small, the shorts are a little too short but if i get a medium, the arm hole is a little loose. So I'm not quite sure what to do. I want these rompers for sure though - i just can't decide how i'd like to compensate for it lol...

I added the belt to spice it up a little :)
what is of concern....small with lace shorts that
i got from fb shop or medium and no lace shorts?
close up of lace shorts peaking through

let me know what you think :)

Comments

  1. cute idea! we've never thought of doing this. We'll definitely need to give this a go once summer comes around again here in australia!!

    www.mkstyleramlbings.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment